About Skin Services
Your skin is your most important organ. It shields you from the elements and protects you from harm as best it can. It holds moisture in and keeps infection out. It protects the rest of your body from the effects of weather, humidity, and airborne toxins.
Your skin’s health is essential to a long and happy life, and yet so few people nurture it.
Your skin should be treated with respect and care. This can be accomplished by avoiding harmful dyes and perfumes, but it can also be accomplished by indulging in regular skin treatments. At Better Esthetics, we provide a tranquil, calm environment where we focus on keeping your skin healthy and radiant.
Aside from improved skin health, there are a number of other reasons you might consider investing in custom skin care treatment:
- All skin types are different but traditional over-the-counter solutions are one-size-fits all.
- Your skin is constantly shedding dead cells and forming new ones. Customized treatment provides the ideal environment for new skin to grow.
- Regular skin care works to prevent issues like acne, blackheads, and whiteheads from worsening.
- Starting a healthy skin care routine can encourage you to be healthier in other aspect of your life.
- When your skin is healthy, it looks good. When you look good, you feel good. Skin care is a great step toward boosting your self-esteem and self-worth.
Microdermabrasion - $100
This is a noninvasive, skin resurfacing procedure that gently exfoliates; polishing away dead skin, stimulating collagen growth, and revealing healthy new skin that looks and feels smoother.
*(includes neck and décolletage)
Radio Frequency - $80 per area
Radio frequency can be used to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production. The result is a reduction in fine lines and tigheter, younger-looking skin.